- Help!! ME WITH A wireless answer
- If your laptop is not able to connect to your wireless network answers.com ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- 950m wireless-n mini usb adapter driver download windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Little alchemy answers - Guide
- Ccm group wireless earbuds - Guide
- The standard transfer speed of your wireless connection is - Guide
Most likely you did not configure the router correctly. Reset your router by pressing reset button for 30-40 seconds when it's powered on (check the router manual if not sure on how to do reset), after that have a quick look on this wireless network setup tutorial to build your wireless network. Not that difficult, just need some time to play with it.