Want my account back..

Solved/Closed
murtuza ghouse - Jun 22, 2010 at 03:15 AM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Jun 22, 2010 at 07:56 AM
Hello,
Hello,can u please help me, my facebook profile is disabled from 2 days and i am trying my best to get it back, but i can't... Please tell me how to get it back, before disabling my account they din't warn me, it just got disabled and i have my bestfriends pictues in that and i want them back because i have left my school and my old friends too and i don't have any memory of them except those pictures and some notes which they wrote for me on facebook. Please help me i seriously want my profile back....
i beg u... please help me. pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease........
And yeah if want to mail me mail it on:: murtuza_ghori@yahoo.com
thanks a lot, i hope u will help me.....

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 22, 2010 at 07:56 AM
Hi there,

You have to contact Facebook itself as all database and required information,activating or dis activating accounts are in their possession ,link below will guide you:

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled

Thanks