Cannot login to Facebook...

[Closed]
-
 Phy11is -
Hello,

This is what I get when I try to log into my account:
Your account was recently accessed from a location we're not familiar with. For your protection, please review your recent activity to make sure no one is using your Facebook account without permission.... I am then presented with only one option, to recognize pictures from tagged photos of friends ...

This is IMPOSSIBLE. The problem is that the vast majority of people I added as friends were added solely for playing the games. I do not know, recognize, talked to, or even visited the profiles of 99% of the "friends" in my list, much less recognize pictures they posted with their profiles.

How do I resolve this issue. I have spent days searching for forums, discussions, help pages, or a technical support contact. But, unfortunately, I have found ABSOLUTELY NO HELP anywhere. However, I did discover that there is a HUGE number of others having this exact same problem.

In the meantime, please HELP! I don't know what to do next. I have tried resetting my password, logging on with different browser, deleting browser history and cookies, etc., etc. etc. I have gotten nowhere.

Thank you,

PHYLLIS MARSHALL

2 replies

Registration date
Friday May 15, 2009
Status
Last seen
October 7, 2010
Hi there,

According to me with this situation ill recommend you to cntact facebook support and explain them all,they will definitely find a solution to it.

Thanks
Thank you for your response. However, I have tried to contact facebook support with no response. It is almost impossible to find a way to contact anyone with Facebook. All I was able to find was a form to submit for hacked accounts. If you have any contact suggestions I would appreciate it.
Thanks again for responding.
Registration date
Friday November 6, 2009
Status
Last seen
July 1, 2010
its facebook problem. recently it is heared that facebook was hacked. nw they r working to resolve it. soon they will b patched n hope this problem will be solved n im facing same problem.
Thank you for your reply. Where did you get this information. I have been unable to find anything that addresses this issue from Facebook.