My Computer Beeps?

Closed
WitzxEndz Posts 6 Registration date Friday April 30, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 3, 2010 - Jul 3, 2010 at 10:13 AM
 witz - Jul 8, 2010 at 12:37 PM
Alright So about three days ago my computer started startedto beep randomly after a failed attemped to restore my corrupted computer. This is the first time this has happend and im not really sure what to do. Im not really computer savvy and Im running out of options. :(
The other day i printed out a beep code sheet but the beeps didnt match any of the beeps on the sheet. I also noticed that along with the beep you I can here this sort of clicking sound like its comming from the cd rom] or wherever. I think it has something to do with the rom]because when i try to boot my recovery CD it gets to a certain part and cant read it anymore. My computer doesnt even boot anymore and I cant get windows to open at all. This all started from a rouge antivirus problem that i had some time ago and im not sure if it has anything to do with it. Im not sure off the bat what kind of computer I have since im not at my house right now but I do know it is a ASUS desktop computer.
If anyone can give me any advice I would be greatful thx.

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Hi,

try this 1

Remove the RAM from the slot, clean it and place it back properly or place it in

another slot.
thx for the responce :) Ill try it ^^