Files disappeared,once return,cannot run file

Closed
Simone - Jul 21, 2010 at 03:41 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 23, 2010 at 03:46 AM
Hello,

I really need your help to fix my notebook. I am very desperate now.

Anyway my problem is at first I cannot open my folder which I save my movies and photos as it always appear"Access is denied". When I move my mouse over that folder it said "folder is empty" but when I check at properties it show the files or data still remain there. So I have tried to solve it according to all topic related too hidden files( suspectedly due to virus,malware...) and I finally could open folder and make all files appeared. Thanks for those generous and intellectual users in this web and also the web team itself.

However, I cannot run any files in folder. I cannot see photos with acd see program and cannot see movies with windowmedia player,VLC media. I cannot run files with any program as it seems those program cannot detect or see where the files is.

I try to scan my laptop to detect virus,spywares,malwares and already get rid of it but I cannot yet run the files. I hope you all could suggest me what I can do to solve this.

Thanks for your help.

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 23, 2010 at 03:46 AM
Dear Sir,

Please consider logging in as administrator for it seems that you are using a user account. There might have been some restrictions that have been put.

Thanks in advance.