GE Create by Jason Wu Camera Help?

Closed
Joshua - Jul 21, 2010 at 10:09 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 22, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Hello, my name is Joshua, I've just received this Create by Jason Wu camera from GE, it doesn't have a memory card - it just has a USB stick that slides out of the bottom of it.
Clever? Yes, but that doesn't help my problem at all.
I wanted to transfer some photos from one computer to the other, other cameras I have had have let me put images from one computer onto a camera and upload them onto another computer like a USB stick, only, when I did it with this camera, it decided to break.
I can turn the camera on but it freezes about three second afterwards, the lens wont retract and it won't let me look at the pictures when hooked up to a computer, so I can't delete them on the camera and I can't delete them on the computer!
The images I put on were PNG files. This was probably a pretty stupid thing to do, but like I said, it worked before with other cameras.
Is there any way that I could format the camera? Remembering that there is no removeable memory card?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks so much

Joshua

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 22, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Hi there,

You need to take it to the service center and get all concerned issues solved by technicians in the filed.

Thanks