White blank screen on laptop

Closed
River - Jul 23, 2010 at 10:13 AM
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 - Aug 11, 2010 at 05:42 AM
Hello,

My laptop is oddly messed up I have no idea how to fix it. I power it on, i go to start windows normally then it does the thing wear it loads the bar. After the bar is done it goes all white and says I need to run repair, so i do and try again and it says i need to run repair after I just did so I did it 1 mre time just to make sure it wouldnt fix after that and it didnt can someone please help? Thanks :)
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 10, 2010 at 08:17 AM
Dear River,

Please check whether the issue is not coming from its graphic card or its driver.

Thanks in advance.
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 94
Aug 11, 2010 at 05:42 AM
Most likely it is just a bad connection between the LCD display and the system board. I would try to reseat the video connector on the back of the LCD screen first and check if it fixes the problem. After that I would try to reseat the video cable connector on the system board. I would also reseat cables if there is no video on the LCD screen at all.