How Do I Format A Blank CD-R To Play In A Ps2

Closed
Stormi - Jul 23, 2010 at 08:51 PM
 alec - Aug 28, 2010 at 06:32 PM
Hello,
I Need To Know How To Format My CD-R So That It Will Play In My Ps2.. I Have Music That I Want To Put On A Cd And Listen Too In My Playstation 2 But I Cant Get The Cds To Play In My Cd Player, Stereo, Car Cd Player Or My Playstion And I Just Dont Know What To Do. Can Someone Help Please?

Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 24, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Hi there,

Cd-r is not erasable and once written cannot add more items to it unless you made it multi session before finalizing disk burning,erasable cd and dvd are cd-rw and dvd-rw on which you can write and erase information.

Thanks
Well it depends on what exactly you are doing/using.

First, what program are you burning with?
Secondly, are you just trying to make a basic Audio CD?
Third, What type of burn are you using?

For the first part... It really doesn't which program you use to burn the CD, but I suppose that some people would be able to use certain programs better. Some people have a little more experience, and are able to use the more advanced programs with little effort, whereas someone like me, with only a little experience would have to use something more simple.

As for the second question in my reply... There are a few different kinds of Audio CDs. For instance, there is a way to make a Super CD, which I don't understand in the slightest. And there are a few other types of Audio CDs, and depending on which format you are attempting to use, you can cause many compatibility issues with different CD players.

Third, If you are just wanting music on this CD and nothing else, then you should just make a master burn. Again, some things are better left to the pros and I can't really explain here the differences in Master Burn and it's basic counterpart, Storage Burn. But the thing to remember is, with a master burn, you can't change anything once you get done burning. But with the Storage Burn, it won't work in a lot of CD drives.

Another quick note; If you are using Windows 7, I know that there is a program directly integrated into Win7 that allows you to make master burns with no problems. If you are not using Win7... Then I really can't help you aside from above.

I hope I helped a little with this explanation,

May Fortune Guide Your Path,
Lubu0369
I have windows 7 So how Do you format a disc to ps2 ?