-
Registration date
Saturday November 22, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 17, 2014
-
Hello,

Im having troubles with the bluetooth of my acer aspire 4736z laptop. I already had installed the bluetooth driver however it is not working. It shows an "x" in the bluetooth icon that flashes on the screen whenever I press the bluetooth button. I also had my laptop reprogrammed but it is still the same issue. I dont know what's going on. Please give me some advice on how to have this issue fixed. Could it be possible that there is a problem with the hardware?

5 replies

Dear Sir,

You should install the right compatible driver according to your system and hence get the problem solved. Also consider getting to the Device Manager and check whether the driver has been activated.

Thank you.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

my laptop in new problem my vga driver is not support of my laptop problem error my laptop "this computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing the software" any advise for me please give me
hi..i also have same problem with u..my bluetooth driver don't work at all..so I tried find hidden file called anything related with bluetooth and I found one in C: driver it called Foxconn Bluetooth BT. 2.0..but I don't know how to install it..
Registration date
Saturday November 22, 2014
Status
Last seen
December 17, 2014
Hey,
I got your point,there is a flaw in drivers of Acer Aspire 4736z and Acer Aspire 4736. You need to conform that the drivers you installed are truly ment for Acer Aspire 4736z. Even after that conformation you face the same problem, then update your drivers to the latest version. That is the One and Only way to over come that problem.
Thank You,
just keep windows update as always check for updates(recommended) and then install updates.Ur problem will be solved