- Acer nitro 5 no sound
- Acer laptop sound not working - Best answers
- Acer nitro 5 sound not working - Best answers
- Acer nitro 5 not turning on - Forum - Laptop
- Acer nitro 5 critical low battery - Forum - Windows
- Acer nitro 5 won't turn on blue light ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Acer nitro 5 stuck on acer screen ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Acer nitro 5 wifi not working ✓ - Forum - Network
oh my god thank you so much :) you saved my laptops life as I was about to throw it off the wall haha.. I was so mind puzzled as sound wasnt on mute or anything I could figure it out for days.but this worked.,my sound is back. THANK YOU :):):):)
- On the bottom right of my toolbar I located my volume control and right clicked.
- I clicked on the sound option and once that menu appeared I went all the way to the top where there are 3 tabs and clicked on the 1st one which is playback.
- Once there I had 2 options one which was digital device and speakers.
- Mine was on the digital output device which had it wacked so I clicked on speakers ,apply, and ok.