- Acer laptop volume too low
- Acer laptop sound is very low - Best answers
- Acer aspire 5 audio problem - Best answers
- Samsung volume increase code - Guide
- How to type # in laptop - Guide
- How to press @ on acer laptop ✓ - Laptop Forum
- Acer laptop turns on then off immediately ✓ - Hardware Forum
- Acer aspire 3 keyboard light - Guide
oh my god thank you so much :) you saved my laptops life as I was about to throw it off the wall haha.. I was so mind puzzled as sound wasnt on mute or anything I could figure it out for days.but this worked.,my sound is back. THANK YOU :):):):)
- On the bottom right of my toolbar I located my volume control and right clicked.
- I clicked on the sound option and once that menu appeared I went all the way to the top where there are 3 tabs and clicked on the 1st one which is playback.
- Once there I had 2 options one which was digital device and speakers.
- Mine was on the digital output device which had it wacked so I clicked on speakers ,apply, and ok.