Hp recovrey partition lost and have recovery

Closed
manju - Aug 4, 2010 at 01:30 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 17, 2010 at 09:59 AM
Hello,
i was using hp pevilion dv2601tx notebook,with vista home premium. my motherboard burnt (intel centrino core duo) and replaced with amd turion motherboard. now that i have the same vista os but no hp recovery partition no recovery manager, but i have hp recovery disc intact. can i have the orignal hp drivers and backup? please help.

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 4, 2010 at 02:02 PM
Hi there,

You have the recovery disk that's great ,just boot fro it and let windows and drivers be installed automatically.No need to download drivers and install one by one.

Thanks
dear sir , after inserting he dvd it just boots to install the drivers, but soon after gives an alarm it cannot find the recovery manager in the c drive for further processing. so f11 option not supported. please help
Blocked Profile
Sep 17, 2010 at 09:59 AM
Hi there,

If youhave the recovey disk then no need of the recovery manager as when you will recover system by recovery disk it will create back the recovey partition and next time you have issue you can make use of F11 function,im also using Hp laptop whereas all my friends and some using Compaq,i know how it works mate as its me who make repoairs of ther machines.

Thanks