WIFI problem with Samsung Corby Pro B5310

Solved/Closed
vinay - Aug 13, 2010 at 12:19 AM
 vicky - Dec 6, 2011 at 03:05 PM
I have the best ans.
I m using corby pro from last 2 months. I m using internet through wifi. It is so simple. first u go into wifi. then search for wifi. when u found any wifi then click on the wifi and then connect. now for the open wifi network key is not require. Save the setting as it is fpr open wifi and for other wifi only require network key and save the setting. Now when it says connected minimise it and go into internet - settings - internet profiles. Now eddit your wifi setting. There is last option called Advanced setting eddit this. now click on static DNS. there is two option server 1 and server 2. Now minimise it and go into wifi click on connected wifi and click on details. there is last option IP address copy the IP address into server 1and save the internet setting and activate it. Now start the internet. It will work.
You can also use the operamini or other browsers for this setting
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 20, 2010 at 01:38 PM
Hello vinay,

Thanks for sharing these instructions for connecting mobile phone to wireless networks,

Cheers
thnaks
my samsung b5310 not connected with wifi...

after connecting to wifi... the adv. setting options get hidden and i cant enter the ip add. plzz help for connecting wifi