Password prompts in yahoo.

Solved/Closed
Speedy - Aug 19, 2010 at 02:20 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 19, 2010 at 04:26 PM
Hello,

I will just like to find out whether it is possible to still block viewers from reading your email when you decide to follow the useful feature offered by yahoo, where it asks permission to remember your password and email address, everytime you log on to yahoo mail. Should I just remove my email address and password altogether, so that every time I log on, it's safe and no one can see my mail. However, if there's a way where I can still use the useful feature but, a firewall embedded in it to block other users from easily reading my email, I will really like to know how. Could you please assist me?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Mel.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 19, 2010 at 04:26 PM
Greetings,

Because online e-mail is unlike using Outlook, Outlook Express. it is impossible to block other users from reading your e-mail.

Hence you have given the answer: "just remove my email address and password altogether, so that every time I log on, it's safe and no one can see my mail."

Regards