How to change Yahoo email password: iPhone, Android, desktop
Changing your Yahoo Mail password is a very simple process that only takes about two minutes to complete. In this article, we will show you how to change your Yahoo email password on iPhone, Android, and desktop devices.
How to change my Yahoo password?
- To change your password, go to the Yahoo! Account Information page on your web browser (either on a desktop PC or on mobile), then enter your email address and your password, and click on Sign In:
- Once logged in, click Your Name, located in the upper right-hand corner. Next select Account Security, located in the left-hand column. Then, select Change password.
- Lastly, enter your desired new password and click Continue. You will then be asked to check your emergency contact information. If the information is correct, select Looks good to confirm the change.
Note: You cannot change your Yahoo password without being logged in. You can use the forgotten password button and follow the onscreen prompts if you have forgotten your password.
Need more help with Yahoo? Check out our Forum!
Around the same subject
- How to change yahoo password on android
- Change yahoo password on android
- How to change yahoo email password on iphone
- Facebook account hacked and password changed > Facebook Forum
- Yahoo mail sign in with password only > Guide
- Old yahoo mail login > Yahoo Mail Forum
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number > Guide