Changing your Yahoo Mail password is a very simple process that only takes about two minutes to complete. In this article we will show you how to change your Yahoo email password on iPhone, Android and desktop devices.
How to change your Yahoo password?
In order to change your password, go to the Yahoo! Account Information page on your web browser (either on a desktop PC, or on a mobile) then enter your email address and your password, and click on Sign In:
Once you are logged in, click Your Name which is located in the upper right hand corner. Next select Account Security, located in the left hand column. Then, select Change password.
Lastly, enter your desired new password and click Continue. You will then be asked to check your emergency contact information. If the information is correct, select Looks good to confirm the change.
Note: You cannot change your Yahoo password without being logged in. If you have forgotten your password, then you can use the forgotten password button and follow the onscreen prompts.
Need more help with Yahoo? Check out our Forum!
- Yahoo mail
- Changing password on yahoo
- How to change your yahoo password
- Yahoo mail message cannot be saved as draft [solved] > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Old yahoo mail login > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Error code ec-4008 yahoo mail [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Yahoo mail sign in with password only > Guide
- Yahoo mail create account > Guide
- Sign into Yahoo: with Facebook, with Google
- Yahoo Mail attachments: download, not showing
- Yahoo Mail shortcut: icon, desktop
- Add Yahoo account to Outlook: 365, 2019, 2016
- How to enable the preview pane in Yahoo Mail
- How to switch to classic Yahoo Mail
- Can't sign into Yahoo mail: app, on phone, forgot password
- Yahoo search history: clear, erase, on this computer
- How to remove Yahoo safe search: from Chrome, Mac, Safari
- Delete Yahoo Mail account: permanently, from phone
- Access Yahoo Mail: Android, iPad, on phone