Need For Speed Undercover Problems

Solved/Closed
Jayxx9 - Dec 16, 2008 at 04:28 PM
 Mostacs - Nov 30, 2017 at 03:10 PM
Hello,
i am having a problem with my newly bought game need for speed undercover both graphics and lag problem!

MY SPECIFICATIONS:
2g ram!
2x 2.6 ghz processor (intell cor2 duo or something like that lol)!
Nvidia Geforce 7300 gs (256mb)! (latest driver)(scince 2 days ago lol)
Windows xp!
dircet x 9.0!

Yesterday I scanned for viruses with Norton 360 avg ad aware spy bot etc and optimized my disk but still having lag problems wit nfs and nothing else! (disk is not scratched!)

My graphics Problem:

None of the lines are straight there all zigzgy! its hard to explain but you know in the program (paint) that comes with xp when you draw a diagonal line its not straight its zigzagy! thats what absolutley everything is like in nfs! ive done all the graphic options and resoulutions and stuff! I did notice by changing the resoloutin does make it better but its still not normal ive tried the auto config button on my moniter but still have the same prob! Is it a problem with game or pc!

My Performance Problem:

Just the normal lag lag lag lag mini freeze lag(lol) I tried lowering the graphics but nearly nill difference from highest to lowest! At the start of some vids it lags you can hear sound but not see the screen for only like 2 seconds( I think maybe thats just the game lol)

If you Have a soloutin tell me plz and if you have this game on pc tell me how it runs and your specifications! Replys are highly appreciated!

Jayden
Related:

9 responses

A Geek named Nabster
Feb 19, 2010 at 05:14 AM
To all the fellas that have a problem with running Undercover on Windows 7.(you know the black screen upon starting the game) It doesnt matter which build of windows 7 you Have. the sollution to this is to go to program files or which ever localtion you installed the game. Rename the "nfs.exe" to "nfsuc.exe" and go to the Undercover Icon on your desktop, right click and click properties. go to the target path and edit the "nfs.exe" to "nfsuc.exe"

e.g: "C:\Program Files\EA games\nfsuc.exe". Please note that this may not be the same target path as yours depending on which path you have installed the game.

Click apply and ok. then run the game.
note: this fix is only for gamers that encounter a black screen when starting the game in windows 7.
vanosiris Posts 1 Registration date Saturday June 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 26, 2010
Jun 26, 2010 at 01:34 AM
Wow!!! Thank you so much. Your are genius. I've been having this problem for a month now. No one except you have the right answer and it was easy to understand. Thank you so much. God bless you.
this works , thanks a lot
But what about the bluescreen problem??
GOS BLESS YOU
Mar 25, 2013 at 02:11 AM
THANKS MAN>>> U R AWESOME>>
Not all hero wear capes but you saved me. This game didn't wanna work yesterday and I grinded thanks man. Quick and simple