Sims 3 keeps crashing

Solved
PattyAL Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 3, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 3, 2013 - Jul 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM
 annominous - Jan 4, 2018 at 03:11 PM
Hello,

I've had this problem for a while, i'll be playing my game for like a couple minutes and then it'll either freeze up and i'll have to close it with out saving, or it'll just close down on its own. I don't really download anything so it can't be because of that. i've tried almost everything. I can't uninstall and reinstall everything because I don't have all of my games any more so that would just suck. I have Windows 7, if that helps. help me please?

Related:

8 responses

sportiechick Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 3, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 3, 2014 48
Updated on Nov 27, 2018 at 04:30 AM
Hey try right clicking the sims icon on the desktop and going to properties.

Once you're there go to the compatibility tab and change the format that the game runs in. I had it running on windows xp mode or something and so when I changed it to windows 7, I haven't had a crash yet. I hope this helps!
thanks
i have a hybrid dell idk what that is?! but i messing around with what u said ill hopefully get it to work soon.