AVG 360

Solved/Closed
mamafran - Dec 17, 2008 at 03:16 PM
 bill - Jul 18, 2010 at 08:03 PM
Hello,
AVG 360 popups came up for several days. Now I cannot access internet. Can't find anyway to bypass to get online. My internet provider sees no problems with connection.
Related:

12 responses

Hi there,
I recently "dowloaded" AV360 by accident. Let me tell you, it's a nasty one. It is a malicious process that runs invisibly, so it is a matter of ending that process, for free I might add. You will need to bring up the Task Manager (use ctrl+alt+del, or ctrl+shift+esc to do this), then click on the Processes tab. Find av360.exe in the list, and click on it to highlight it (do NOT open it). Then click End Process. This trojan creates a file on your computer, so you must find the file in order to delete it completely. There may be an icon on your desktop, or a small icon in the taskbar at the bottom of your screen. Right click on that and select delete. You may also use the search option found in the Start menu to find the file av360.exe. Best wishes and good luck! -Jen
Jen,
You saved my computer! Thank you so much! AVG360 was attacking my desktop terribly and none of the other advice worked. Thanks again,
Peter
Thank you so much for your advice. I was half mad when my computer kept restarting. I had a paper to write. I have learned my lesson
omg Ive been trying to delete this for a couple of days now.......read this and gave it a shot..and its gone...thanks so much.............:)
thanks a lot for that steps on how to erase avg360.
i thought i would ruin our computer completely. thankz! god bless!
any ways, what should i do now?
avg360 won't come back right?! it won't be present in our computer again?
Hi there

I have followed the steps to try and clear av360 following Jens advice, but i cannot find the file av360.exe. after i end the process in the Task Manager. I can't see it on my desktop or the task bar. I've tryed seaching for the file in the start menu, and also says it cannot find the file!!!!
Does anyone know what i can do??? PLEASE! :)
http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-antivirus-360.html

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, IT IS USED TO STEAL YOUR COMPUTER PASSWORDS AND INFORMATION... NICE TRY.... BUT NO USE HERE...
hi, i'm having the same problem!?1?...this has been happening since friday or saturday last week. touch wood i haven't lost internet connection yet, but i have to keep shutting my computer down and re-starting just to be able to view a page because the pop ups won't go away!! i can't delete or remove it because i haven't registered and to register you have to pay(which i won't do!!) i think they think if they harrass you enough you'll just purchase it!
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Dec 17, 2008 at 06:59 PM
Is it AV 360 you are having problems with? It has nothing to do with AVG.

go tho this site for removal instructions:

https://us.norton.com/

Visit us again and mark this as solved.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
yesterday when i took internet suddenly avg360 came.now i cant take internet.its getting block
jjjjj
this happend to me sunday night, and then on monday when i tried to connect to my internet i couldnt at all, as well kept shutting my computer down. i have been informed this is a virus. i called dell in which who i purchased my lap top and my extended warrenty who refused to help me with out paying over 100.00 because they said they dont cover virsus. like i told them i have all there spy ware and there antivirus protection on the computer and i paid for tat and the warrenty and if there spyware let it through then it wasnt my fault, but theres due to i have there spyware protection. anyways, to make a long story short, my cousin is going into my computer to remove it. he did say that it is virus and you have to remove it for it to work correctly again.
SteeLx Posts 2 Registration date Sunday March 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 16, 2009
Mar 9, 2009 at 01:37 AM
uninstall all crap, http://ccm.net/forum/affich 44072 how to uninstall avg quick heal antivirus

use NOD32 its the BEST, im using NOD32 v.4 Antivirus. i have even turned off my Firewall, no 1 has yet hacked my PC.
my computer is also coming av360-it is a virus that affect our pc. i dont know how to remove it. it is blocking internet explorer
Dear all,

I've had to remove this AV360 several times now and the only way to solve this is to start up your system in safe mode with all network connections disabled. Then install Avast Antivirus and run it. It will probably ask you to reboot and have a bootmode scan. Please do so, it will find the rootkit and remove the AV360 enabler.
After the restart of your system you can install the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove whatever is left over from the AV360 items and you'll get your system in top shape again.

I hope this works for you too !

Regards

Steven
Im also having problems w/ the AVG360. I can't seem to find it and get rid of it! I need some type of help! Its a total scam I can say! If you have any other solutions on how I can remove it plz feel free to let me kno. I so desperately need this. I can't believe what this world is coming too w/ all this new technology B.S. Plz im asking for your help! Thnxs
Hey my mate go his computer infected by AVG 360 and has done his best to remove it, but its still affecting the computer. He sold me the computer and i was going to upgrade it anyway, so if i just remove the harddrive and put in a new one this should completely remove the virus anyway shouldnt it?
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Apr 9, 2009 at 06:56 PM
YES - Reinstalling Windows with a fresh copy will also remove the problem.
Thanks mate
found awesome website related to your problem : http://removeit.info/
I have been going "nutz" today trying to uninstallAVGT &Iactually didn't click on it to intentionally install it,I think the damn thing slid in on acompletely different file I wanted to look at Is this thing avirus or is it truly an anti virus program? it keeps popping up "alerts":NEW VIRUS FOUND, SPYWARE FOUND, IDENTITY THEFT ATTEMPT FAILED,etc.,etc., AVGT anti virus. What have Igot here? I cannotuninstall it no matter what I try, including deleteing thru the control panel,deleting to recycle bin,etc.Nothing works Is this piece of ---- avirus?