My i9 mobile is not working properly

Closed
cristine - Sep 9, 2010 at 05:29 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 18, 2010 at 05:48 AM
Hey
my i9 mobile is not working properly its not staying on for 5 minute and it freezing on everything i touch and its making a whole set of noise please can someone help me by telling me what to do
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 11, 2010 at 03:18 AM
Dear Cristine,

Please have it restored to factory settings in order to have the problem solved.

Thanks in advance.
hey drgremohack i did wat you said but it didnot work ,when i press restore to factory the entire freezed and start making noise and then it shut down
hey i did wat you said but it didnt work ,when i typed in the code the entire phone freezed and start making noise and then shut down
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Sep 15, 2010 at 05:02 PM
Cristine,

We will signal drgremoahack for you so that he see to fix it, please be patient, if you do not get an answer within 24 to 36 hours, let me know.

Regards
hello today is friday and i haven gotten a response as yet
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Sep 18, 2010 at 05:03 AM
Hello Cristine,
I will knock on his door again and pass on the question to some other expert.
Blocked Profile
Sep 18, 2010 at 05:48 AM
Hi there!

This specific problem might be coming from a virus or still some corrupted material. The best solution to get the problem solved should have been formatting the phone completely. Yet, if the restore could not be completed, there might be a possibility that the phone's memory is too bulky. Please delete all the messages that are found on it first. Then connect it to your PC via the use of its PC Suite. At the time you access to its memory, please remove all useless applications and the disconnect it and have it restored to get the problem solved.

Thanks in advance.