Laptop stops charging and blinks

Closed
YamiNoJigoku Posts 3 Registration date Friday September 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 12, 2010 - Sep 11, 2010 at 04:33 PM
YamiNoJigoku Posts 3 Registration date Friday September 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 12, 2010 - Sep 12, 2010 at 06:28 PM
Hello,
A few months after getting my Cyberpower laptop, a charging problem started. The charger would be connected, and at first, the laptop would charge, but after a few minutes, it would stop charging and the power button would blink as if the laptop were on standby. The problem stopped occurring after a week or so, so I ignored it. Now, that charger broke and I am using a different charger, and the laptop would stop charging by itself again. The charger is fine, since it works on other laptops just fine. Now, whenever I try to charge my battery, it would stop a few seconds after plugging it in, and it's just a plain hassle to disconnect and reconnect the charger so often. Please help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 12, 2010 at 03:26 AM
Dear Sir,

Please confirm whether the problem is not sourcing from its battery or power supplying unit.

Thanks in advance.
YamiNoJigoku Posts 3 Registration date Friday September 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 12, 2010
Sep 12, 2010 at 06:28 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Before I changed charger, I had no problems, so I'm guessing the battery is fine.