Format pen drive

Closed
abu - Sep 28, 2010 at 06:24 PM
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 - Sep 28, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Hello,

i have 128gp kingstun pen drive, but it is not working in xp, so i try it in windows 7 it shows that pendrive is in xfat format how to convert to ntfs filessystem!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Related:

1 response

mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 94
Sep 28, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Plug the Flash drive into a USB port on the PC. Go to "start," "My Computer."

Right-click on the icon of the Flash drive in the center column of the window that appears below "Devices with Removable Storage." Select "Format" from the pop-up menu.

Select "FAT32" from the "File System" drop-down menu in the window that appears. Click the "Start" button at the bottom of the window.

Click the "OK" button in the confirmation pop-up window that appears. Wait as a progress bar fills in from left to right at the bottom of the window where you had selected "Fat32." Click the "OK" button on the "Format Complete" pop-up window when it appears.

Right-click on the icon of the Flash drive that is on the desktop. Select "Erase" from the pop-up menu. Remove the Flash drive from the USB port of the PC.