How to turn off S Pen: Note 5, Note 9, Note 10
If you are running low on battery power on your Note 5, Note 9, Note 10 or other Note devices, you can enable the Power Saving Mode to help reduce your battery usage. In addition, you can further extend the battery life of your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 by disabling unnecessary features such as S Pen Detection.
To turn off the S Pen sensor on the Note:
Go to Settings > Device > S Pen
- Then toggle the Turn off pen detection switch On.
- In doing so, you'll disable the S Pen detection sensor.
- If you then want to turn pen detection, follow the above steps, but instead Turn On pen detection
Any more Android questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to disable s pen note 10
- How to disable s pen note 9
- Disable s pen
- How to remove write protection from pen drive > Guide
- Online pen drive scan [solved] > Antivirus Forum
- Pen drive not showing in my computer > Guide
- Write protected pen drive format tool online > Pen Drive, USB & SD Card Forum
- Songs for car pen drive [solved] > Audio Forum