Internet unable to download anything

Closed
Sore Forehead - Oct 2, 2010 at 08:09 AM
 rudd - Apr 29, 2011 at 08:44 PM
The internet explorer on my computer is being very confusing ; I'm trying to download Mozilla Firefox and once I click the download button the download manager shows up and then after a few seconds a small window comes up and says " Cannot download Mozilla from ....." , Then displays the web adress. This happens with eveything I try to download ,including adobe flash player . It is very annoying and had been like that for a few days now. Please help , and thanks in advance !

Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Oct 2, 2010 at 08:36 AM
Hello,

Try Resetting your "Internet Explorer" settings.

Right-click on "Internet Explorer" icon ---> Properties ---> Click on "Advanced" tab

---> Click on "Reset" button.

Good Luck.
Sore Forehead
Oct 2, 2010 at 08:58 AM
I tried that and it is still the same :(
Thanks anyways :)
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Oct 2, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Hello,
Try this 1.
Right click on the "Internet Explorer" icon---->Click on "Properties"---> Click on "Connections" tab-->Click on LAN settings button. In that window uncheck all the options, if you notice any option selected.
If you are using any download manager application, then disable it and then try to download
any application.
Good Luck.
i m using internet download manager and now a days it is provided a fake serial number and i dont know that serial number.because of it my computer is not downloading anythig from internet.what should i do?
Apr 9, 2011 at 09:09 AM
Hello,
Try this 1
Disable the Internet download manager add-on in your browser OR follow the above instructions and reset your browser.
Good Luck
Hay jack 4all can you help me i have a sony lap top and i cant get the internet but it says i am connected i have asked a few people and no one has any andswer help please if ya can