HTC dream phone gets stuck

Closed
akosua Posts 2 Registration date Saturday October 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2010 - Oct 2, 2010 at 11:07 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 2, 2010 at 02:15 PM
Hello,

My HTC dream phone gets stuck on the Rogers welcome screen whenever I turn it on. I know that, to solve the problem, I have to reset the phone. I don't want to reset the phone, because I have data on it that I saved on the internal memory. I wrote some very notes on the phone using AK Notepad. Does AK Notepad automatically store notes on the SIM card or the microSD card? Does the microSD card save apps and files stored on the internal memory in case anything should happen to the phone? Please help me!!! Those notes are so important. I'm getting so depressed. =(
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM
If you reset the phone the settings are changed and not the files are deleted so be sure and reset it
akosua Posts 2 Registration date Saturday October 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2010
Oct 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM
The HTC people said that if I reset my phone, the phone will go back to its original state - i.e. how I first got it.
Blocked Profile
Oct 2, 2010 at 02:15 PM
Dude thers no other option if your phone dosent start then it also wont sync with pc so what other you can think of also did HTC people say thers a way to get those files no!
so reset it u will find out everything is there but ur wallpaper ur ringtone ur internet settings will be gone everything will be to its original state that is the state they are talking about and not the files