Laptop won't connect to home wireless network

Closed
Shan - Oct 8, 2010 at 12:24 AM
dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 - Oct 8, 2010 at 12:13 PM
I just bought a TP Link wireless router for my home desk top computer and everything works fine.I tried to connect to the wireless network through my laptop and it won't let me and a message keeps popping up whenever I try connect saying to "refresh my networks and the network i'm trying to connect to is out of range" but its weird because when my laptop searches for networks my home wireless network pops up with full-strength but when I try to connect to it is when that problem arises.your help and advice would be appreciated very much.thanks

Related:

1 response

dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 109
Oct 8, 2010 at 12:13 PM
Probably you did not configure that wireless router or wireless adapter correctly. The wireless adapter setting must match the wireless setting on wireless router, so that can join the wireless network correctly.

You can take a look on this wireless network setup tutorial, probably could help you.