Strange router problem

Closed
rob - Oct 18, 2010 at 07:42 PM
 rob - Oct 18, 2010 at 08:00 PM
I have comcast internet a desktop and 2 laptops. Desk top is wired direct laptops are wireless ran off a lynksis router. The last 2 evenings my wife and I have not been able to access the internet from our laptops. At first we thought comcast was down but our desktop worked fine. We reset both the modem and router several times nothing helped. Both computers said we were connected to the net and at times we would be able to get to the homepage and then another site but within a few seconds we were done. We went to bed and it was fine the next morning. Then about 8 oclock last night same thing lasted all night. Woke up this morning it has been fine all day. Still is using my laptop right now

Any ideas

1 response

Well I just figured it out stupidest thing ever. We installed a wireless baby video transmitter/moniter and it appears to be messing with the router signal. If the moniter is on no internet turn it off and it works fine.. Very weird anyone eard of anything like this and do you have any ideas on how I can use them both