- Hide my files
- Mac hide recent files - How-To - MacOS
- Virus hide my files ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- How to recover winmend hide folder file ✓ - Forum - Recovery software
- Re open hide locked file with folder lock ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Pen drive folders hidden because of virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
ohh.. this is the reason why I dont recommend using unreliable programs to protect your data. I don't know about this software but few days back I used Folder Protect and when my trial version expired, an Unprotect button let me unprotect and recover my data by simply entering password. I liked this feature so much that the company or the developers are so concern even for the users who are using trial version that they have an option to recover that data...