Itunes and Quick time

Closed
Tasha - Dec 27, 2008 at 11:39 AM
 Louise - Aug 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Hello,
HELP!!! i got a new ipod nano 4 xmas but when i went 2 put music on it it sed i needed the newer version of itunes 08 so when i went to download it it said "we were unable to download this as we can not get quick time you need quicktime to download itunes" so i tried to download quick time my self when it started to load it stoped and sed "i am already installing finish installing to continue" how ever my computer is not installing anythin...so i looked through my computer n deleted eveythin 2 do wiv itunes n quick player how one file named itunes apple inc will not delete as it says"you are installing something at the minute" i have tried everything
Please can someone help or tell me hu 2 contact2 help
xx
Related:

5 responses

my itunes wont play anymore i think some delete my quick time. cuz now when i click itunes it said quick time is required to run itunes. please reinstall itunes and i tired to down load itunes and its not free anymore or the quick time. please help
my itunes wont play anymore i think some delete my quick time. cuz now when i click itunes it said quick time is required to run itunes. please reinstall itunes and i tired to down load itunes and its not free anymore or the quick time. please help
Try Again But With The Install Disc....
what do you do ifyou didnt get an install disc
heyy im having the same freaking problem did you figure out what to do yet? please help.. i don know what to do
TinyWinchester
Mar 3, 2009 at 09:46 AM
I am having the same problem. It's reallly making me mad.... Ive tried to restore the quicktime files but that won't work either..??
jojo > TinyWinchester
Jan 8, 2010 at 02:21 AM
What did you do - i am having this problem now!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I also just loaded some CD's into my Itunes on my laptop, and was ready to do more. To free up space, I inadvertently deleted QuickPlayer. Now it's doing the same thing as above, asking me to deinstall and reinstall Itunes to pick up the QuickPlayer again.

I'm afraid if I do that, I'll lose all the songs I loaded? I have the disc. Does anyone know if a reinstall of Itunes will retain the music loaded there? I'd guess so, but just checking?!!