Blue screen error

Closed
Praveen - Dec 1, 2010 at 05:40 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Dec 1, 2010 at 08:48 AM
Hello,
I tried to install windows xp professional on my HP Mini system. I made my first bootable device as usb rom and the second as HDD. The system boots from the cd and shows that setup is loading the files. And immediately after that a blue screen pops up and says a message. I'm not able to move further. the message states something like this setup could not continue if this is the first time...........chect for viruses on ur computer......run chkdsk-f....and so on....
So please somebody help me out in solving out this issue.How can I install windows.Is it possible. I am waiting for ur reply.....
Thanks a lot in advance.

Related:

2 responses

Daina Peter Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday December 1, 2010 Status Member Last seen December 7, 2010 1
Dec 1, 2010 at 06:09 AM
The Blue Screen error generally faced by the users of the Microsoft is a serious system error which results in a system shut down to prevent it from a massive damage. People who are facing Windows 7 Blue screen problems can fight against these phenomena by applying several troubleshooting methods. Bu it a recommended that you should fist analyze the correct cause of this error. People may also come across with different error codes of the Windows 7 Blue screen arising due to several issues.

In the discussion below you will discover the cause of three common Blue screen problems:

"STOP 0×0000007B"Error"
STOP 0×00000124? Error
Operating System does not respond

"STOP 0×0000007B" Error
One of the most common Blue Screen errors faced by the computer users with a Windows 7 operating system is the "STOP 0×0000007B" popularly known as 0×7B or "Inaccessible Boot Device". This error is generally caused due to severe problem in the hard drive controller. Beside this, a virus attack in the boot sector or a corruption in the data or an improper installation of the hard drive or wrong configuration of the drive in the BIOS may also be responsible for this problem.

"STOP 0×00000124? Error
The above Windows 7 Blue Screen error code appears on the computer screen when the users go for a dual boot of the operating system. The problem is caused after hot plugging a PCI device when the rebalancing of resources is triggered. Generally while running the rebalancing process the Max Payload Size value is not configured by the system. This creates a wrong value of the Max Payload which results in a total conflict between the PCI Express bus device and the PCI Express root port. In this situation the operating system starts a Machine Check Architecture which is followed by the said error.

Operating System does not respond
This is a very commonly faced error by the users of the Windows 7 which leads to the Blue Screen of death to the system. The error message appears on the computer screen in the following form: "Windows Operating System is not responding" along with two options one "Close the Program" and other "Wait for the program to respond". But whenever the user attempts to close the program he comes up with a serious data loss. To solve this problem apply different troubling shooting methods or take help of the technical experts.
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Dec 1, 2010 at 08:48 AM
Hello,
Try installing the OS by disabling the "SATA Native Mode" in BIOS. But the performance decreases.
OR
Let me know the model number.
Good Luck