Itunes decided to create a new playlist...

Closed
Dream'er - 17 Dec 2010 à 21:40
 Anonymous User - 19 Dec 2010 à 10:13
Hello,

So I started my Itunes like I normally do. when it loaded a box appeared only giving me too options which was making a new playlist or quit. I tryed many times clicking quit but it ended up closing the program. So I was forced to create a new playlist.
The question is: If I sync the ipod will it erase the applications since it says it will erase everyithing on the ipod so i was just wondering if anyone can help or give tips on how to get the other library back?

Thanks :)


Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
19 Dec 2010 à 10:13
Greatings
For more caution, I think that you should uninstall your version of itunes and reinstall the latest version you have previously downloaded here.