It won't delete at all

Closed
Savster - Jan 1, 2009 at 05:09 AM
 Sean - Aug 18, 2009 at 01:43 AM
Hello,
I first downloaded it because it said that I had Viruses so i installed it. I also ran scans with my already installed software that came with my laptop, they came up clean with no viruses or spyware. (I ran them twice to make sure)
now, System security keeps popping up saying that i am at risk? I have also tried to uninstall it, by deleting it, all I get is that I need "permission" to delete it. I am so confused.

hopefully you can answer this, get back when you can.

-Cevannah Wallace

2 responses

leane1 Posts 11 Registration date Monday October 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009 1
Jan 1, 2009 at 06:15 AM
Hello;

I think the best alternative to your issue is to have a complete format of you whole system.

Cheers;

Leane
)
Thank you,

So exactely what am I doing?!?!

(sorry new to the whole computer thing)

I'm going into my system files?!

Where do I find that?
I recommend phoning your cable company or your internet service provider and tell them the problem you're having currently. Don't install that shit(pardon my swearing), the same thing happaned on my grandmother's computer while downloading game files off of the computer's internet. It told me that my system was under attack, and that it was stealing my system and private personal information. There's several of these things on the internet, it was actually a virus; which our cable/internet provider named: and was saying that viruses were stealing our personal information and other stuff. We were being told that information was being gathered about our whereabouts in Calgary,Alberta. This happaned over my summer holidays away from high school, and it was very annoying and frustrating.

Sorry for alarming you though, I don't mean to scare you with this very stressful situation, but it sorta forced you into downloading and paying; yes, maybe no? A program like that can't be deleted with the skills and tools that a normal computer user would have, like me. Still, your cable provider might be able to get rid of it. My problem was caused with a program called: Anti virus pro. Just ask your internet provider about your situation so that they'll be able to handle this problem.

With me I downloaded it and messed some things up. Not the actual computer that I use at my Grandma's over the summer holidays, but it doesn't allow you to see some websites, and stuff like that. Also, it kept asking me to pay for that service on exactly every site that I was on, and wouldn't even leave me alone when I was off playing computer games. Your internet provider might be able to help you with this, but on average, it takes you a day at most to have your problem fixed/resolved. Just make sure to use the phone to avoid the annoying popups and other annoying stuff of that ill program.

I hoped that my strategy helped you in this mess. Sincerly, Sean B.G.