Column A to heading Column B to rows

Closed
gsv - 7 Jan 2011 à 22:17
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday 28 January 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 5 May 2022 - 9 Feb 2011 à 17:10
Hello,

I have two excel columns. Column A has what I want to be the row heading. It repeats itself and has 65 rows. Column B has unique values that correspond to column A. I want the data from column B under the row heading.

Thanks in advance!


1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday 28 January 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 5 May 2022 766
9 Feb 2011 à 17:10
Could you please upload a sample EXCEL file WITH sample data, macro, formula , conditional formatting etc on some shared site like https://authentification.site , http://docs.google.com, http://wikisend.com/ , http://www.editgrid.com etc
AND post back here the link to allow better understanding of how it is now and how you foresee. Based on the sample book, could you re-explain your problem too.


Note:
your data need not be to be real data but a good representative of how data looks like