Here's a simple trick on how to customise the various columns of Tweetdeck and improve your workflow. You can choose which columns you want to display, adjust their size, change their arrangement and more!
How to remove a column on TweetDeck?
To remove a column from TweetDeck's interface:
Select the column and click on the menu button.
- Click on Remove.
NB: You can change the position of the column by clicking on the < or > button.
How to add a new column on Tweetdeck?
To add a new column to TweetDeck's interface:
- Click on the + button > Add column.
- Choose the column type and click on Add:
How to customise your columns on TweetDeck
To customize the fonts size, them, column size...etc
Click on the Cog icon > Settings.
- Go to the General section and configure your settings:
- Click on Done.
- Tweetdeck remove column
- Tweetdeck size
- Tweetdeck delete column
- How to clear formatting in Excel > Guide
- Delete part of a table in Word: cells, columns, rows > Guide
- Excel Comparing 2 columns removing duplicates [solved] > Forum - Excel
- Compare two columns and delete duplicates [solved] > Forum - Excel
- Remove write protection from usb > Guide
- Open Twitter links with your mobile browser
- Turn off tweet translation on Twitter: on Android, iOS
- How to view all your likes on Twitter?
- How to mark your tweets as sensitive?
- Set the default font size on Twitter: for Android, PC, iOS
- Deactivate your Twitter account: temporarily, permanently
- Turn off retweets: for everyone, for a particular user
- Use Twitter Spaces: on PC, Android, iOS
- Voice messages on Twitter: activation, time limits
- Sign up for Twitter: with Google, Apple
- Pin a tweet on Twitter: on iPhone, Android, PC
- How to block a user on Twitter?