Customise your columns on TweetDeck
Here's a simple trick on how to customise the various columns of Tweetdeck and improve your workflow. You can choose which columns you want to display, adjust their size, change their arrangement and more!
How to remove a column on TweetDeck?
To remove a column from TweetDeck's interface:
Select the column and click on the menu button.
- Click on Remove.
NB: You can change the position of the column by clicking on the < or > button.
How to add a new column on Tweetdeck?
To add a new column to TweetDeck's interface:
- Click on the + button > Add column.
- Choose the column type and click on Add:
How to customise your columns on TweetDeck
To customize the fonts size, them, column size...etc
Click on the Cog icon > Settings.
- Go to the General section and configure your settings:
- Click on Done.
Do you need more help with Twitter or Tweetdeck? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Tweetdeck remove column
- Remove write protection: from USB, SD card, hard drive > Guide
- Ubuntu remove password: for sudo, from user, for root > Guide
- Vba find column by name [solved] > Excel Forum
- Help me deactivate my hacked facebook account! > Facebook Forum
- I can't remove payment method from Instagram > Instagram Forum