- Windows Virus Alert Issue
- Windows 10 alert sound - Guide
- New window virus (MountPoint2 virus) ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Windows media center virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Unhide files hidden by virus windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- How to unhide files and folders hidden by virus? - Forum - Viruses/Security
If you run a registry cleaner it just might remove the registry entry that is opening this dialog box. Google and then download CCleaner it's FREE and works well.
I have Webroot's Window Washer and have used it regularly. It did not stop the C:\Window dialog box pop up issue. I have read some of the reviews of CCleaner and was wondering if I need to do anything more than the registry cleanings? As I get it from the most detailed review, I'm going to be asked about repairing registries, etc. if there are problems. What sort of registry problem would be causing this dialog box opening?? I'm a little hesitant here.............. as you can tell.....