Need Help with pc

Closed
dom - Feb 2, 2011 at 10:18 PM
coolcat1 Posts 12 Registration date Thursday February 3, 2011 Status Member Last seen February 7, 2011 - Feb 3, 2011 at 05:58 AM
Hi, im having alot of trouble with my computer, its an older compaq and i keep getting the blue sceen, well im not even getting the sceen its just restarting, but the error messages i did get were the hal.dll one and a symc810.sys message, says they are both corrupt or missing or such. my recovery discs no longer work, nothing in the computer is original, everythings been swapped or replaced including the OS. If you guys need any more specs ill provide them but any help at all would be greatly appriecietad
Related:

2 responses

oh and every time i attempt to fix it, like anything, it will restart immediately, i can let it sit and it will run for a few minutes then restart, but if i do anything like go into windows or such it restarts. then if i let it stay on after restarting it just keeps restarting faster and faster, it wont even allow me to enter safe mode, it gives me all these lines of text and restarts.
coolcat1 Posts 12 Registration date Thursday February 3, 2011 Status Member Last seen February 7, 2011 1
Feb 3, 2011 at 05:58 AM
Looks like your bootsector got corrupted. You can use the repair function on your installation cd to fix it.