Ip of others - please

Closed
funnyhii Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2009 - Jan 6, 2009 at 05:46 AM
julioz Posts 21 Registration date Sunday December 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009 - Jan 7, 2009 at 02:36 AM
Hello,
i want to trace how many ip's are connected to the same network(wireless lan) along with mine, because my service provider told that we r alloted seperate ip's in the network but i dont think so. he is sharing our ip address to neary 10 computer. so i want to trace whether he is doing right or wrong.
i said 10 computers because i can see 10 computers in the "workgroup computers" in the "my network places".What so ever please tell me the command or solution to find out the ip's in the same network.

please...thank you
Related:

1 response

julioz Posts 21 Registration date Sunday December 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009 1
Jan 7, 2009 at 02:36 AM
You can easily get this by using a free tool available AdapterWatch or if you know the basics of IT, you can try to use the Netsession command (I guess you must be using Windows). You can also try to make an nslookup on them by the following procedures:

Go to the Run command and insert "nslookup" it should display the Ip addresses currently on the LAN network.