Yahoo mail language problem

Closed
sohail Ahmadi - Mar 7, 2011 at 12:00 AM
kristain Posts 69 Registration date Friday March 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2011 - Mar 7, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Hello,

I have some problem with my yahoo mail.
my yahoo mail is in france but i want to change it in English please help me to change it because I can't read France but every options are in France please help me to change it in English. my Windows is XP.

Related:

1 response

kristain Posts 69 Registration date Friday March 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2011 20
Mar 7, 2011 at 12:58 AM
1: Log into your mail account -> click "options" near the upper right.

2: On the options page click "account information" underneath "options" on the left side of the screen.

3: This will probably bring you to a page which requires you to enter your password again "for security purposes" -> then you should see a "review my account information" screen.

4: Scroll down to "member information" near the top, which contains basic information such as your gender, your email address, alternate address and "preferred content". Click "edit" at the top of this section, to the right of "member information" at the top.

5: On the "edit" screen scroll down to "preferred content" under "general preferences". This will display your current setting as a link -> click on it.

6: Now you'll see a page with a dropdown list from which you can select your preferred "language & content". From this list, select the country you want.

7: Click "finished", at this point you may be requested to enter your password one more time. That should take you to your "My Yahoo" page -> click on the e-mail link to go back to your mail account.