Winamp media player allows users to change its menu language. The player supports multiple languages including English.
In this tutorial, we use the English pack as an example, however, you can follow the exact same steps for any other available language.
How to install new language packs in Winamp?
To change the menu language of your Winamp player, click on Options > Preferences > General preferences > Localization. In the left panel, click on the Find more languages link. You would require an internet connection to access it:
This will trigger Winamp to open the appropriate plug-ins page within the built-in browser:
Next, browse and search for the language pack and download it. Once downloaded, double click to install the language pack. This action will require you to close the Winamp:
The installation wizard will open. You can select the destination folder if you haven't use the default installation settings:
Follow the instructions to complete the language installation. Once the installation is done, launch the Winamp. The new language pack will appear in the menu. To change the language, click on Options > Preferences > General preferences > Localization:
- "winamp language pack"
- Winamp 5.8 romanian language pack
- Winamp 5.8 language pack
- 50 Languages > Télécharger
- Utorrent language pack > Guide
- Debian install language pack > Guide
- Adobe Acrobat Reader change language: to English, settings > Guide
- Change vista language [solved] > Forum - Windows Vista
- M3U to MP3: online, converter online, free
- How to record a new track in Audacity whilst listening
- MP3 player not showing up on computer (Windows 10)
- Repair an MP3 audio file: online, via iTunes
- Headphones not working on laptop: Windows 11, Windows 10
- How to convert DTS sound to AC3 in MKV
- Where to listen to free MP3 music legally?
- Winamp radio stations: online, download, streaming
- Convert CDA to MP3: iTunes, for free, on Mac
- How to save audio on PC: with Audacity, Windows 10
- Christmas music: YouTube, radio, free download, streaming
- How to change language in Audacity
- Where to download copyright free music?
- How to use AIMP auto equalizer preset
- How to remove audio parts in Audacity
- How to transfer music from iPod: to computer, to Mac, free
- Enable Audacity's Sound Activated Recording
- Create a Virtual DJ playlist
- Normalize the volume of MP3 files using MP3Gain
- Mobile phone audio formats
- What is Amazon Music HD: review, price, quality
- How to capture audio in KMPlayer
- How to make virtual Beatbox online
- The best DAW and music production software