You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/ * The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !
? Remember this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!
Here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.
Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.
here is the text taken from Hotmail/MSN site on how to recover your account:
Somebody stole your password to send spam. We temporarily block the accounts compromised to help you you and your contacts, and then let us help you to recover your account.
The fastest means to recover your account is to change your password. Then you will want certainly to ensure you that the person at the origin of this incident did not change the data of your account, which would enable him to take again at once the control of your account.
Here the steps which you should follow:
1. Can you always connect you? If you can,change your password. For this follow our steps to modify your password.
2. Were asked to give your cell phone number after connected? At the time of connection, it is possible indeed that we ask for a telephone number in order to send you a message text containing to you a secret code. This is intended to prevent the spammers from using your account.
During the process of validation it to you will be asked key information on your account Windows Live that you only you will be able to provide us. This enables us to check that you are the rightful owner of the account. The criteria of requirement intended to protect you are very strict, consequently you must give us as much information as possible and details for each question. It is possible that you need to request from some your friends and contacts to ask for confirmation of subject of received emails or addresses email of contacts. The more information, the more we will be able to validate your account and thus to help you to recover the access on your account.
If for a different reason you can't connect you for a different reason, see information on this subject on the page relating to connection problems of connection: