Samsung Usb Modem

Closed
Malteser Posts 30 Registration date Friday November 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2012 - Mar 19, 2011 at 09:09 AM
 Anonymous User - Mar 19, 2011 at 01:05 PM
Hello,

Hello,
I have a usb cable to transfer data from my samsung E250 mobile phone to the computer. No other drives or installation cd came with it! I was told that I have to install a software for the transfer data which I did. The software is called Samsung PC Studio 7. Now when i click on the icon of the software it is opening an installation wizard and telling me to insert the installation cd and that the samsung usb modem canot be found.

Any help please from where can I download the driver for free?

Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Mar 19, 2011 at 01:05 PM
Hello,

You'll find the driver of your phone from the link below. Choose "Device(Install),USB Driver (Software)"
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/?prd_ia_cd=N0000000&prd_mdl_cd=SGH-E250YKAPGU&prd_mdl_name=SGH-E250

Regards!
Thank you verify before asking that your question has not already been asked or resolved on the forum using the search engine of Kioskea.
An unsolved problem is an ill-posed problem, please apply in writing your topic by avoiding the use of abbreviations (like SMS) and checking the spelling.