Fn key on Samsung RV510 not functioning [Solved/Closed]

martingo 2 Posts Thursday March 31, 2011Registration date March 31, 2011 Last seen - Mar 31, 2011 at 04:06 AM - Latest reply:  Anas
- Jan 22, 2014 at 02:31 AM
Hi Everyone
I upgraded windows home edition to windows ultimate, and since then the Fn keys are not working.The keyboard is recognised as standard Microsoft PS2, and microsoft has downloaded a driver for such. I do not know how to change the keyboard type(if that is the problem) or where to find a suitable driver.
If any of you smart benevolent guys and gals out there can come up with a solution, I would really appreciate it,
Many thanks for your time. It is not taken for granted.
Martin

See more 

14 replies

Best answer
bionik 4523 Posts Thursday August 19, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus August 3, 2016 Last seen - Mar 31, 2011 at 05:01 AM
Thank you
Greetings,

Try going to Samsung's website and download then (re)install the Samsung Easy Display Manager.

Additionally make sure you have the latest BIOS (Firmware), as it's needed for the correct operation of brightness control under Windows 7.

Regards!

Thank you, bionik 5

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1671 users this month

Ambucias 53253 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 19, 2018 Last seen - Mar 31, 2011 at 06:03 AM
Very funny Bionik! If I don't get you, God will!

Mosoltof!
bionik 4523 Posts Thursday August 19, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus August 3, 2016 Last seen - Mar 31, 2011 at 06:07 AM
Don't worry, you'll never get me ;-)

Saperlipopette!
bionik 4523 Posts Thursday August 19, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus August 3, 2016 Last seen - Mar 31, 2011 at 06:46 AM
Oh I am very scared tonton Ambucias, what will you do to me? Please don't bring the brick and the lantern as to your usual ;-)
Dear Bionik,
Thank you so much.It really works.
Anas
Thank you
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/NP-RV510-A05US
I have just done mine from this web site
Thank you
wat kind of easy display manager did you download can you give me the exact website for that

tnx
Thank you
Jess, unfortunately I went now to the samsung website, but the page "does not exist anymore". Sorry I cannot be of help- but if you ask Bionic or Ambucias nicely, these guys are amazing and seem to have all the answers - good luck!!
Thank you
Hi have also just done this it is in the Firmware section of the Samsung.com website. Took me a little while to find it as I looked through the Drivers section first but worked a treat in the end.
Thank you
Thanks guys.