Registration date
Thursday March 31, 2011
Status
Last seen
March 31, 2011
-
 Anas -
Hi Everyone
I upgraded windows home edition to windows ultimate, and since then the Fn keys are not working.The keyboard is recognised as standard Microsoft PS2, and microsoft has downloaded a driver for such. I do not know how to change the keyboard type(if that is the problem) or where to find a suitable driver.
If any of you smart benevolent guys and gals out there can come up with a solution, I would really appreciate it,
Many thanks for your time. It is not taken for granted.
Martin

6 replies

Registration date
Thursday August 19, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2016
Greetings,

Try going to Samsung's website and download then (re)install the Samsung Easy Display Manager.

Additionally make sure you have the latest BIOS (Firmware), as it's needed for the correct operation of brightness control under Windows 7.

Regards!
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2859 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2020
Very funny Bionik! If I don't get you, God will!

Mosoltof!
Registration date
Thursday August 19, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2016
Don't worry, you'll never get me ;-)

Saperlipopette!
Registration date
Thursday August 19, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2016
Oh I am very scared tonton Ambucias, what will you do to me? Please don't bring the brick and the lantern as to your usual ;-)
Dear Bionik,
Thank you so much.It really works.
Anas
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/NP-RV510-A05US
I have just done mine from this web site
wat kind of easy display manager did you download can you give me the exact website for that

tnx
Jess, unfortunately I went now to the samsung website, but the page "does not exist anymore". Sorry I cannot be of help- but if you ask Bionic or Ambucias nicely, these guys are amazing and seem to have all the answers - good luck!!
Hi have also just done this it is in the Firmware section of the Samsung.com website. Took me a little while to find it as I looked through the Drivers section first but worked a treat in the end.