I lost my picture and music on my computer

Closed
lola - Jan 17, 2009 at 10:46 AM
 ld - Aug 3, 2009 at 07:22 PM
Hello,

i really need help i deleted a user on my computer thinking that all my picture and music will be transfer but i lost everything that was in that user i try to restore my computer to yesterday day i got the user back but my picture i still missing please help those picture are every important to me
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jan 17, 2009 at 03:57 PM
Go to the "Recycle Bin" - it's on the desktop or in the "All Programs" section of your Start menu. You should find all of your "deleted" files there. Windows puts your deleted files there until you empty the Bin. I hope you find your pictures.
But i tried the recycle bin the was nothing there i dont remember deleting anything from there please help those picture are very important
You can forget it. I did the same thing yesterday with 7,000 music files. When a file is that large it does not go into the recycle bin but permanently deleted. I deleted the main music file and it acutually deleted the main file from another user file as well. Luckily, i always copy files to an external hard drive. So, go and purchase an external hard drive and put everything you want to keep on that and you will never regret the extra effort.