Apple Ipod Shuffle

Closed
preetham - Apr 12, 2011 at 09:59 AM
 Anonymous User - Apr 12, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Hello,

Sir my i pod is locked and i cant access to volume i had checked in hidden files there is no device folder what do do now please give me solution sir

1 response

Anonymous User
Apr 12, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Hi,

Follow the instructions below for unlocking your ipod shuffle:

1-Push down on the "Play/Pause" button in the center of the shuffle and hold for two to three seconds. If an amber-colored light starts flashing, this means the shuffle is locked.

2-Remove your finger from the "Play/Pause" button for a few seconds, then hold down on it once again until you see a blinking green light. The shuffle should now be unlocked.

3-Know that the absence of any blinking lights after pushing down on the "Play/Pause" button most likely means you need to recharge the player's battery. If this is the case, plug the shuffle into a computer or power source via the iPod USB cable to recharge.

Note: Sometimes when pressing down on the shuffle's buttons, you may notice both the amber and green lights flashing consecutively. This normally means there are no songs on the shuffle or that another error has taken place. To fix this, try resetting the iPod by shutting it off for a five to 10seconds, then turning it back on. If this fails, link the shuffle to a computer to reload some tracks.
--
If you don't know where you go, get back where you come.....