Hp a330n black screen problem

Closed
fergo99 - May 4, 2011 at 06:43 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - May 5, 2011 at 06:34 PM
Hello,

I have an Hp pavilion a330n, for some time my computer has been changing the date and time back to 2001, I am running windows xp, I have talk to people frm microsoft they said that it was a problem with the mother board batery. The computer worked fine when I change the date and time to the correct date, but two weeks ago only a black screen is comming up is not booting to when o hit the F1 key to allow me see the cmos settings, so I replace the battery since then with no lack. The fans are working the HD are running, I remove the add. video card and plug the monitor in the mother board video socket nut no luck. Could some one please shine some light in how to solve this problem with my computer?

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
May 5, 2011 at 06:34 PM
There is not much help we can give you. I suggest you take the computer to a good repair shop and get them to determine the problem. This takes "hands-on" access and diagnostic equipment. In general a 10 year old laptop is not worth the money needed to fix it.

Good Luck