Black screen blue screen loop

Closed
jainey - May 6, 2011 at 07:59 AM
XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 - May 6, 2011 at 08:38 PM
Hello, please help I am no computer buff and I am tearing my hair out, when I switch my Asus laptop on I get the black screen with the msg windows did not shut down successfully then when I attempt anything else ie start windows normally or safe mode etc it just goes to a blue screen which appears so briefly I cannot read all the msg and then it goes back to the black screen and the whole cycle starts again, have tried going into safe mode but could not get past initial black screen stage. Sorry to be a pain but I cannot explain it in a technical way

Related:

1 response

XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 5
May 6, 2011 at 08:38 PM
they a missing file dll. causing of black screen mode and 2 windows running so if your asus didnt go to dektop try to reformat.....use another hard disk to back up your computer is crush they have 50 aplication running.. causing of windows crushing attemp so the best solution if you have sata hard disk change to your harddisk in assus and repormat it..thats my suggestion only