I am working in SAP wher i generate a report which download in excel sheet in dd.mm.yyyy format but i need convert it to mm/dd/yyyy format automatically using some formula / format that will considerly save my time.
1) First change your format to the specific date that you want for your column of data.
2) With the column selected, select "Copy"
3) Open notepad (NOT WORD, it has to be notepad)
4) Paste your data into notepad.
5) In notepad, press CTRL + A (selects all cells) then press CTRL + C (copies data)
6) Paste data back into Excel.
7) It will say something about size not being the same, paste it anyways.