Excel macro help!!

Closed
Michael - 22 Jan 2009 à 11:44
Tweedledum Posts 181 Registration date Monday 19 January 2009 Status Member Last seen 2 April 2009 - 23 Jan 2009 à 05:55
Hello,

I'm having trouble with a Macro. Obviously..haha

Anyways, What I'm Trying to do is copy a value from one spreadsheet, find it in another spreadsheet, then copy another cell in the same row, then copy that cell and paste it back in the original spreadsheet.

Does someone know how to write the code for that? When I try to record the macro, it only does the specific cell and the selection that I have copied. Please help. I'm not exactly too VBA advanced.
Related:

1 response

Tweedledum Posts 181 Registration date Monday 19 January 2009 Status Member Last seen 2 April 2009 125
23 Jan 2009 à 05:55
You can record the macro and just change the code ActiveSheet.Range("G5").CurrentRegion.Select
Selection.Copy



.current region will copy everything surrounding G5 for instance. That any help?