Account blocked

Closed
milan016 - Jun 6, 2011 at 10:50 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 6, 2011 at 04:10 PM
Hello everyone

I have a problem about hotmail (account blocked) I try to unblock the crossing to the other side of Hotmail, a window appears on which is inscribed an email address nesa ....hotmail.com, this address for the first time I see, on this address would and sent an email the (code) that would later help with the unblocking of accounts, but I cannot send at that address because I do not know the person that use those email address.
What is going on about my business and work today I lost a job worth $ 10,000, this is not funny? I use my account 24 hours a day and I'm available on my computer that only I have access. So that any spam or use by third parties is not possible.

I tried everything and I cannot access my email account, we only send the remains to an unknown email address and do not get anything.

hotmail account I use for a long time and it is still not complete, much of the program has a bug sometimes works sometimes does not work and I use windows live 2011 and antivirus software windows live security essential to legal Windows 7

I have only one recommendation for all businessmen do not use Hotmail ORDER FOR SENDING MESSAGE

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 6, 2011 at 04:10 PM
You should never have used hotmail for a business account. You saved $100 on email and lost $10,000.

This is good advice.