My Dell Inspiron mini's BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH

Closed
codygleek - Jun 9, 2011 at 08:21 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 9, 2011 at 01:56 PM
Hello,

I have a dell inspiron mini notebook. My problem is that it won't have a display when I turn it on. The power indicator would indicate it's on but all I could have is a black screen. I've tried turning it off and on for several times and luckily it has worked for me twice. But the next few days, when I turned on my notebook, after I've entered my password, the screen just went fuzzy like lots of color pinks and then stays like that forever. I would like to know what I could do with this on my own. The last thing I wanna do is to bring it to a technician. I don't have enough money for repair.

Hope this would help. Thanks!

PS: My OS is Windows 7 starter..

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 9, 2011 at 01:56 PM
There is nothing you can do a home. This is most likely a problem with the screen, the inverter or screen controller/power supply. Any and all of these problems require a qualified tech to fix.

Good Luck