I was playing a game (WoW), when the screen instantly froze while also not letting me ctrl+alt+del. I decided to force restart the computer, and after restarting:
- No Boot/POST
- Graphics card fan, not spinning.
Still have power LED on the card, and MB LED shows that the slot is in use. Also I have signal to the monitor, but no display when powering on.
- No "Beep Codes", absolutely no beeps what-so-ever.
- All other fans, psu, HDD/DVD Writers/Roms still work and turn on as normal.
- Checked different troubleshooting methods, such as taking out RAM and test with different, modules. Also removed all plug-n-play devices.
- Everything running at stock values (Never overclocked)
(Dont have any other processor or graphics card to test)
I am thinking that it could be down to a burnt processor?? But not quite sure. Torn inbetween that, and it being the graphics card....as the fan isnt spinning. I dont know if this is normal to happen when a processor goes?
If anyone could shed a little light to this issue, id be grateful. Just didnt want to spend money out on the wrong part, If can help it. If it is the processor then this is the second time, as ive had to RMA one of these before.
(RMA in Process, just in-case)