Acer aspire freeze up

Closed
fals - Jun 11, 2011 at 12:21 PM
GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 - Jun 11, 2011 at 12:25 PM
so my acer aspire series 5742 is freezing up at the welcome menu or right before it. it has done this once before and this time no matter what i do it will not boot all the way up. i dont have any back up discs and no matter what mode i start it in it just freezes every time. im about ready to throw this piece of junk out the window. seriously i cant even explain how mad i am. if no one replies i'm taking an axe to this headache of a computer.
Related:

1 response

GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 2
Jun 11, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Greetings,

Remember...

Behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, respecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, grateful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand

Regards